Monday, November 6, 2017

Last bump update?

I don't know, but it could be!
We hope and pray that it is, anyways...in case anyone wants to join in and help us pray about that, lol!!!😁



Feeling plump and tired and ready to meet this baby girl!
Heartburn, nausea, some braxton hicks, normal aches and pains...all the feels!

Loving Arby's Roast beef, chocolate milk and egg nog (not together, I should clarify), but there's not much room in there for food anymore!

Car seat is buckled in the car, bags are packed, my toothbrush is charged and my nails are painted (the two most important things, you know?!), and Nana is coming on Friday!!!!
We're as ready as we're ever gonna be, and we can't wait to meet you very soon, baby girl!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your questions or comments!