Monday, October 16, 2017

Are we there yet?

Nope, not yet!

BUT, we are getting close!
Hopefully less than 4 more weeks to go, and we are SO very excited about that!

Weekly OB appointments have started, and everything is still looking good!!!
At last weeks appointment she was head down, 
but she is still moving around constantly, 
so I wouldn't count on her staying there just yet.

I'm still feeling roughly the same.
Some days are good. 
Some days are bad. 
Some days are good and bad!
It just comes and goes and there's no rhyme or reason to any of it!

Food:
We still have a love/hate relationship.
Sometimes food sits well, other times it does not.
I can eat one thing one day, and it'll be fine. 
I eat the exact same thing the next day, and, well, it's not fine.

The only thing I have wanted and that always, always makes me feel so much better when I eat it: PICKLES!!!!
The Bread & Butter kind.
Not dill. Not sweet.
Oh goodness, they're so good, and they oddly make me feel better every time I eat them (which is multiple times a day, and ALWAYS before I go to bed).
So weird, I know!

So yeah, mostly consuming pickles and fudge pops right now.

(Sorry to gross you all out!!!)
I sooooo never wanted to be "one of those" but, yeah, I totally get the whole pickles and ice cream thing now. It absolutely makes sense.

The struggle is real, people.

But, anyways..........moving on!!!!!!!!
My bag is mostly packed except for 1 thing (and last minute things).
The diaper bag is packed.
The car seat is ready to go.
Now, we just wait!


















💕.....💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your questions or comments!