Friday, October 20, 2017

Baby Showers!!!

1st Baby Shower

Our first baby shower was in Maryland.
While we were there in September for our Anniversary trip, they surprised us (well, me! Bradley already knew)! 
I had no clue!

My mom and sisters did an amazing job and it was just adorable!
I have always loved Raggedy Ann and Andy, and I think it was so cute!


Super cute invitation that Kelley designed



The donut cake! So cute!


My mom made all the banners/decorations, of course, which could not have been any cuter! 
And my Aunt actually made the dolls for Karley!
Thanks so much, Aunt Dianna!!

It was so amazing and sweet of so many people to come by! Got to see so many people that I used to work for, and their sweet kids, and people from church, and lots more!


(Just a little shout-out to Katrina...
she crocheted that 
red blanket ↑ for Karley, 
and I think it's so cute!!)
I still can't get over how sweet and generous everyone was to us! We got so many wonderful and amazing and super cute gifts! Karley already has way more clothes than I do, and some of the best books to start her collection!
Our car was packed out going home, and our hearts were even fuller!

~~~~~

2nd Baby Shower

Bradley's mom and sisters threw us another baby shower, the first weekend in October.
We knew about it, but they wouldn't tell us any details, and we actually had to leave our house while they decorated, lol!!

It was so, so cute, though, and so very sweet of them!
Everything was beautiful!




How adorable was that?!!!
Thanks, Shane!

Probably the prettiest diaper cake I've ever seen!
Rina did such an amazing job!


They made these cute notes to hand out to guests as they left. I thought they were so sweet!


Again, so many amazing people gave us so many amazing, generous gifts!

~~~~~

Thank you to both of our families for hosting the showers for us, and for everyone that came and for all the gifts (many of which aren't even pictured here)!!!

Bradley and I are just blown away by the generosity of both of our families, and many, many friends!
We, and Karley, are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives!
I feel like "thank you" just doesn't even come close to telling you all how truly grateful we are!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your questions or comments!