Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Week by Week:

Note:
I tried posting this a couple months ago now, but I had technical difficulties with the pictures. So I'm sorry if you couldn't see them.
Hopefully everything is fixed now, 
and the pictures are view-able!

~~~~~~~~~

I had high hopes and intentions of blogging about Karley's birth, first week, meeting family members for the first time, first Thanksgiving, Christmas, and so on, all in order. And then I would keep up on updates and special occasions as they happen, plus throw in as many gluten-free recipes as I could!


Riiiiiiiight.


So, throwing all hopes and dreams out the window, let's move on!

I take a weekly picture of Karley every Monday (because she was born on a Monday), so here is a compilation of all of the weekly pictures from this year. If you follow me on Instagram, and/or our Facebook page, then you will have seen most or all of these already.

 I don't know why this year had to go by so fast, but it has been the best year, and we seriously can't imagine life without her! She is the sweetest, stubborn-est, smartest, cutest little thing, and we just love her to pieces!!! It's so amazing looking back on these pictures and seeing just how much she has grown, and learned!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your questions or comments!