Friday, November 16, 2018

Ranch Chex Mix:

I was looking for an easy, salty snack to serve as Karley's birthday party, that wasn't the usual potato chips.
I stumbled across a recipe similar to this, and to be honest, it looked easy, so I figured why not!
I was actually super shocked with how it turned out.
I really didn't have very high hopes for it, but it worked great, and I'll definitely be making it again!

Cheese balls being included in the ingredient list is really what drew me in, because I absolutely love those things.
But if you're not a fan, you could leave them out and use some other cheesy thing...Cheetos, CheezIt crackers (if you don't have to eat gluten-free), or another cheese cracker.

Sorry, this isn't the best picture, but it's the only one I have right now!

I hope you try it out!!


3 cups Corn Chex cereal
3 Cups Rice Chex cereal
2 cups gluten-free pretzel twists
1 stick butter
1 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
3 cups puffed cheese balls

Place cereals and pretzels in a large, microwave safe bowl.
In a small bowl, heat butter until melted. Add ranch mix, and stir until there are no lumps.
Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, and stir until evenly coated and well combined.
Microwave for 4 minutes, pausing to stir ever minute.
Once the 4 minutes is up, stir in cheese balls.
Pour onto a cookie sheet and allow to cool completely.
Store in an airtight container at room temperate.
Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your questions or comments!