Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Happy 1st Birthday!!!

Happy 1st Birthday,
Karley Maisyn!!!

We love you SO very much!












I don't know if I have ever explained on my blog where her name came from.
Most people probably already know, but just in case you don't, I'll tell you!

When we were looking through and trying to decide on baby names, we came to a conclusion really fast...Bradley and I agree on really most everything. 
Except baby names.
Particularly girl's names.
We settled on a boys name (first and middle) almost instantly. So then I started thinking we were probably having a girl, lol!

We had found Maisyn and really liked it, but I wasn't crazy about it for a first name. And we couldn't find a middle name that sounded right anyways.

Long story short, we settled on Karley.
The "Kar" being from beginning of my name, and the "ley" from the end of Bradley's name.
And then we like Maisyn for the middle name.

And that's how Karley got her name!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your questions or comments!