Sunday, January 15, 2017

Welcome!!

Hey everyone!!

WELCOME TO........
well....HERE!!
(lol, I have such a way with words!) 

Anyways, I'm so glad you stopped by! 

So, I guess lets start at the very beginning!
My name is Karissa, for those of you who don't know, and think that I might be loosing my mind for spelling "classic" with a "K"!
I'm a gluten-free eater by choice...which means I do it because I'm allergic to gluten and don't feel like getting sick every time I eat it. Not because it seems like a cool diet to follow.

I started blogging in 2012 over at Karissa's Gluten-Free Recipes.

In 2016, I got married and moved 10,000 miles away from my family!

(Oh, and let me introduce you to my super sweet, incredibly awesome and amazing husband!
This is Bradley. Love you, Babe!)

Just kidding.
I mean, I did get married, I'm not kidding about that part!
But it's not really 10,000 miles away from my family. It just feels like it sometimes! 
Its technically just 4 states and a little over 500 miles (miss you guys!!!!).

Anyways, that was already a lot of change, so why not add some more, right?

Enter: "it's {K}LASSIC"!!!!!

So, if I had to describe me...my clothing style, my cooking style, my decorating style...pretty much anything about me - it's classic.
Nothing overdone, or complicated. 
I'm a minimalist.
My favorite colors are black and white.
 And my motto is: the simpler the better in absolutely every area of life!

I want this new blog to be a reflection of me, and my style.
In every area.
All of my recipes are gluten-free....very simple, and can easily be made non-gluten-free if you prefer.

But, I don't want to just blog about food, although that is a huge part of who I am!

I want to share more about me and my life with you!

Follow along and join me on my new journey in life as a newlywed, decorating our first house, learning to cook for two instead of 7, and well, just life!
It's {K}LASSIC!!!! 

I hope you'll be patient with me as I figure out what I'm doing, and how to do it!
Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your questions or comments!