Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Second Trimester

Just so everyone knows, I did have good intentions of posting like at least monthly updates or something.

It's the thought that counts, right?!

I'm almost to my third trimester already, which is SO wonderful, and amazing, and scary and awesome!

Here's my second trimester in a nut shell, pretty much!

...........................

I was excited and anxious to get to 15/16 weeks, because people kept telling me that the morning sickness would probably go away, and I would start feeling much, much better.

Well, that never happened, but that's okay.
It's gonna be totally worth it, right? That's what I always tell myself, anyways!

I do have some good days, and even some days that start out good and end bad, or whatever! Either way, I generally experience multiple good hours, at least, at this point!

Craving less and less, but somehow getting so fat!! 
Some foods don't sound as terrible anymore, but mostly I view food as a necessity...I HAVE to eat, so it sort of takes the fun out of it!

Thankfully my bread craving has come to a minimum, praise the Lord!!!
I still eat it, but not nearly as much, and I also eat other things now too...vegetables, for instance, which is wonderful!
However, carbs are still definitely my number one friend and companion!

Very rarely crave anything sweet, mostly just salty.
Love just about any kind of chip, pretzels, trail mix, etc.
I am able to eat a small amount of ice cream, sometimes. But once I've had a few bites, I'm done.
My sister introduced me to fudge popcicles to help with acid reflux, which has honestly been so helpful! Not really healthful, but I'm wondering if there is one thing that can be both!

I had the glucose test last week, so lots of prayers that comes back clear!
It wasn't as bad as I was afraid of. Well, I mean, I didn't throw-up in the doctors' office, anyways, so that was my goal!
It's one of those things you hear horror stories about, so I was kinda worried!
That being said, though, I do understand why some people say they will never drink an Orange Crush ever again!!!

Oh, and we also found out the gender at week 20, so check out my last post, if you haven't seen it yet!


Pretty frustrated and uncomfortable in most of my clothes now.
I was never a huge fan of dresses in the past, but I found a few t-shirt dresses on Amazon, and I basically live in them! I can't stand to wear a fitted shirt, or a heavy-material skirt, so the dresses are super thin, super comfy, and that makes me super happy!

Added to the list of things I have failed in this summer, bump shots are one them!!
I do not have one for every week, but the ones I do have, I add to the bottom of this post.
Throughout the month of June and some of July, I felt like the bump was bigger at times, and smaller other times. In the mornings, it was like it wasn't even there!
Now, it's all out there, all the time!

I think I was feel baby movement a little bit here and there throughout June, but I wasn't really sure.
In July, I started to feel movement a lot, and it's just continually gotten stronger and stronger!
It can be really uncomfortable at times, but at the same time, it's so wonderful and such an amazing reminder that there is a miraculous, tiny life in there!!!! 
Daddy finally got to feel a couple of kicks around week 24, so that was very exciting!! Normally, whenever there is lots of movement, as soon as he puts his hand on my belly, all is calm!!!!


17 weeks

18 weeks

18 weeks, 4 days

19 weeks

22 Weeks

23 Weeks

25 Weeks

26 Weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your questions or comments!