Wednesday, September 20, 2017

First Looks

I know, I know!
It's against the "rules" to see each other before the wedding ceremony. 

But we wanted to, so that's what we did! 

Our wedding wasn't until the afternoon, and we wanted to get as many pictures beforehand as we could. 

So we made it special by having a few minutes just to ourselves, and then joining the rest of our families. 

And I am SO glad we did that. 
Some people wouldn't want that, and that is perfectly fine! But it was just perfect for us! 
I was more nervous than I thought I would be, and it just helped to calm me down a little and, I don't know, it was just good!



Ready!

Our photographer had a great last minute idea that I loved. Right after I got ready and right before I went to see Bradley, they ran and got my dad real fast. That was super special. 


.....










 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your questions or comments!