Wednesday, September 6, 2017

30 Weeks!!!!!!!! Whoohoo!!!!!!!




I don't know why, but I was almost more excited to get to 30 weeks, than I was the third trimester! 
I guess because the countdown is all single digits from here on out! 
And because at any given point, being "30 weeks pregnant" seemed like an almost un-attainable mountain to climb, and sort of felt like I would never get there!

But in all reality, I was thinking about it the other day, and I guess it has gone by fast. 
Not the summer, necessarily, but life!
I mean, just yesterday, I was just little old me....cooking, cleaning, babysitting, and loving it!
Didn't have any "prospects" and honestly didn't think there ever would be any, so I was just content doing what I was doing.
I don't know what happened, but when I woke up this morning, I was in this completely different house, different state, married to this amazing guy, and pregnant, of all things!!!!!
So crazy....this life thing!!!

Anyways, thankfully, we are here and already knocking on 31 week's door!
We are super thankful that everything is going great! 
I'm measuring just right, the baby looks great and her heart rate is beautiful!
I don't know how she does it, because I feel like there is no room left at all in there, but she still manages to move around like CRAZY!!! I think she's gonna be born knowing how to do flips and cartwheels! And I feel like we're gonna need a trampoline for her in the not-so-distant future!

We took a 3 week childbirth education class at our hospital, and had the last class this week.
It was actually really fun, and we enjoyed it a lot!
It was like a new level of adulting.....for a date night, we go to childbirth classes, lol!!
Anyways, on this last class we got to tour the L&D/Mom&Baby part of the hospital...figuring out where everything is, and all that good stuff!
It was really nice.
I know some people give those classes a bad rap and all, but it was really good for me. Well, for both of us, really. You can never be over-prepared, and whereas I don't think it's really even possible to be completely prepared when it comes to bringing a child into the world and into your home, information is empowering and it just helped me be a little (maybe a lot) more at ease.
There is always the "fear of the unknown" with me, but it just helped a lot in knowing this particular hospitals standards and general practices when it comes to different things, tips and advice....I don't know, it just made me feel better!
(It was super windy and starting to rain, 
so that's why the picture is so grainy and we look a little wind blown!)


So now, we just continue to count down the weeks, and get things ready (whatever that means)!

Next week will be our first anniversary!
Can't believe he's put up with me for a whole year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your questions or comments!