Sunday, September 10, 2017

Oven-Baked Hard-Boiled Eggs:

I'm still having trouble eating sometimes, especially healthy things, and more particularly - protein.

But hard-boiled eggs are something that I have been able to eat, so far, and they work really good for in between meals. So I try to keep some on hand all the time. 

I usually just boil them in water, but I kept seeing where some people were doing it in the oven. So I thought I'd give it a shot! 

It actually worked out surprisingly well, I was pretty impressed! It was really easy, and I think it would be harder to over-cook them this way, which is nice. 
Plus, sometimes when I boil eggs, and I don't do enough to fill the pan, they roll around and bump into each other, and sometimes crack while they're cooking. I hate when that happens. But doing them in the oven doesn't allow them to bump or really move around at all!



Place eggs in a muffin tin, one egg per cup.

Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.

Immediately remove from the oven, and using tongs, place the eggs in an ice bath.


Let stand for at least 10 minutes.
You can dry them off and 
store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Or peel and use right away!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your questions or comments!